What is SAS?
Sharks and Service (SAS) trips are service immersion opportunities for students to travel to another community to spend a weekend or week volunteering with a specific social cause.
How can I go on a trip?
Start by joining the Sharks and Service SharkHub page. There you will find trip applications, fundraising opportunities, and more!
Going Places 2019:
- MLK Weekend: Give Where You Live
- January 19 – 20
- South Florida Area – Hunger and Homelessness
- Cost: $25
- Interested in learning more about the service trip experience? Contact Andrea Dobo.
- Spring Break Trips
- Macon, Georgia – Disability and Accessibility, March 3-9
- Costa Rica – Community Development, March 3-9
- Summer Trip Spots are filling up quickly
- Boulder Creek, California – Children and Youth, May 4-11
- Youth and Education
- Cost: $725 (includes flight, housing, and food)
- In partnership with YMCA Camp Campbel
- Participants will be eligible to receive 1 ExEL Unit in Community Engagement
For more information, email email@example.com or call (954) 262-195. Follow SLCE on social media, on Instagram @sas_nsu and Twitter @slceatnsu.