OMICRON DELTA KAPPA (ODK) National Leadership Honor Society
Join the Circle
Membership in ODK is regarded as one of the highest collegiate honors that can be awarded to an individual. Only 3% of the campus’s undergraduate students, and less than 1% of the campus’s graduate students are accepted.
Students with over 60 credits may apply!
- Scholarship: Identify, honor & develop leaders.
- Service: Encourage collaboration to advance leadership.
- Integrity: Promote and Publicize ideals.
- Character: Strive for excellence in leadership & development.
- Fellowship: Promote openness & inclusiveness among all people.
Apply here: NSU ODK Application
Applications due: July 1, 2020 by 6 p.m.