NSU Fort Myers Campus Updates
The staff and faculty at the Ft. Myers Campus have been busy preparing for a safe and healthy return. Below is a summary of answers to some of the local questions and updates that may be beneficial to your return to campus.
- Ft. Myers Campus Hours:
- Hours of Operation (building hours) & Security staff availability – 7 days a week, 7:00am – 12:00am
- Administrative Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm with limited staffing.
- Financial Aid: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm. Also available by phone or email.
- All have had their capacities adjusted to support social distancing. Signage have been placed throughout the facility regarding face coverings, health, and safety.
- Student Lounges & Breezeway:
- The student lounges are open. Students must respect arrangements – furniture is set to support social distancing.
- Please adhere to seating limitations listed on breezeway picnic tables.
- Study Rooms:
- Students may reserve study rooms at the front desk.
- As a result of social distancing measures, we have less study room availability. Many rooms are in use to accommodate NSU classes. Students will need to plan according to study room availability.
- 2nd floor collaborative study area is open, and students must adhere to social distancing and capacity arrangements.
- Each student is required to check in with security and show study room booking confirmation; security will open the door once confirmation is verified.
- Fitness Center/Gym:
- Students must respect/adhere to arrangements, signs, and capacity.
- Showers will remain closed.
Please continue to review the official COVID-19 website for more information on the RETURN OF THE SHARKS: https://www.nova.edu/coronavirus.