Be all you can be! Strengthen your library research skills: Library Boot Camp
- February 4 – Google vs. The Library
- February 5 – Databases You Should Know
- February 6 – Prezi: Ideas Matter
- March 25 – Library Tips and Timesavers
- March 26 – Scholarship Radar
- March 27 – Organizing Your Research
Each session is offered 12:10 p.m.-12:50 p.m. and 5:10 p.m.-5:50 p.m. at the Alvin Sherman Library Lab A or Online (Blackboard Collaborate).
Registration and details at http://nova.campusguides.com/bootcamp
For more information, contact Jamie Segno at email@example.com.