NSU Campus Recreation is inviting our talented NSU students to put their design skills to the test and come up with an amazing, eye-catching logo for the new NSU Flight Deck Pub. Creative freedom is all yours, but make sure you check out the Contest Rules and Guidelines for criteria and details, available online at www.nova.edu/flightdecklogo. Most importantly, remember to submit by January 8, 2014! The top five logos will be selected by a focus group of NSU students. From January 13-20, all NSU students, faculty and staff will be invited to vote for their favorite among the top five.
To enter the NSU Flight Deck Pub Logo Contest:
- Go to www.nova.edu/flightdecklogo
- Please note the following criteria and things to keep in mind:
- Art/Design must contain text “NSU Flight Deck Pub”
- Limited to 3 colors: Art(s) may be digitally done or hand-drawn.
- Preferred format is vector graphic in EPS (Rasterized graphic at a minimum of 300 dpi in JPEG format is acceptable).
- Design must be submitted by current NSU student.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Hand drawn submissions are accepted, but are subject to being re-designed digitally, which may lose some of the original details.
- The preferred submission format for digital files is Vector Graphic (EPS), but JPEG at 300 dpi is also acceptable.
- You can work on your design as soon as you would like, but submissions will be accepted between December 9, 2013 and January 8, 2014.
- The submitter must be a currently enrolled NSU student.
- Final voting will take place online between January 13-20, 2014. Watch your NSU email Inbox for details about voting to be sent out during the second week of January 2014.
- Then, click “Submit Your Design/ART” to complete the entry form and upload your logo design.
To vote for your favorite NSU Flight Deck Logo:
- Watch your NSU email inbox for a link to vote between January 13-20, 2014.
- Only NSU students, faculty, and staff are eligible to vote.
- One vote per person.
The winner will be announced after January 20, and will receive a prize for the winning logo design. For more information, please contact Ashley McCafferty at (954) 262-6803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.