You Asked, We Listened, and We Acted!
- $9,000,000 in technology upgrades in 2013.
- Shuttle Service to Downtown Fort Lauderdale and the Museum of Art
- Free Shipping of Textbooks to the Regional Campuses for students
- Extended hours during exam times for regional campus students
- Increased campus safety features
- Town Hall meetings via webinar for online students
Let us know ‘What else…’
Take the Student Survey and get a chance to win an iPad mini.
Survey deadline is November 1, 2013
Watch your NSU email Inbox for an invitation from Credo Higher Education (our survey partner). The survey takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.
When you participate, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for one of two iPad minis.
The raffle will take place on November 13, 2013 at noon at the offices of Credo Higher Education in Whitsett, North Carolina. Prize winners will be notified by email and all prize winners will be featured on The Current–campus newspaper, SharkFINS–student enewsletter, after November 13, 2013. Prizes will be furnished by Nova Southeastern University, 3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314, from its general fund. No purchase or contribution is necessary for eligibility in the drawing.
PLEASE respond to the NSU Student Survey and attend one of Town Hall meetings for students:
- For all students: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. Don Taft University Center, Arena Club Room
- For HPD students: Thursday, January 30, 2013 at noon, HPD Terry Building, Steele Auditorium
- For online students and student at regional campuses: via webinar on
- January 17 at 1:00 p.m. at NSU Palm Beach Campus
- January 18 at 9:30 a.m. at NSU Palm Beach Campus
- February 21 at 3:00 p.m. at NSU Miami Campus
- February 22 at 9:30 a.m. at NSU Miami Campus
Because WE CARE about your suggestions!
- For Upgrades to NSU’s Technology
- For Shuttle Service to Downtown Fort Lauderdale and the Museum of Art
- For Free Shipping of Textbooks to the Regional Campuses for students
- For extended hours during exam times for regional campus students
- For increased safety features
- For Town Hall meetings via webinar for online students
We Listened… AND we acted….
- Dr. Hanbury authorized $9,000,000 in technology upgrades in 2013.
- We have regular transportation between main campus and Las Olas, Fort Lauderdale
- All textbooks are now shipped to the six regional campuses for students without a shipping charge
- All regional campuses have extended hours for study during exam blocks
- NSU has increased video surveillance resources at campus locations, text messaging system has been enhanced, audible notification on main campus in place
- We have added four Student Town Hall meetings via webinar for any students who wish to participate
- PLEASE respond to the NSU Student Survey and attend one of the on-campus, regional campus or webinar Town Hall meetings for students because WE CARE about your suggestions!