NSU students are invited to attend this free Chamber of Commerce event in the Miniaci Performing Arts Center on Monday, October 23, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.. You will have the opportunity to hear from Justin Nelson, who is a Peak Performance Strategist from Tony Robbins, on discovering your next level.
About Justin Nelson:
- He is the author of six internationally bestselling books, including most recently New York Times #1 bestsellers UNSHAKEABLE: Your Financial Freedom Playbook and MONEY: Master the Game.
- The Tony Robbins team has empowered more than 50 million people from 100 countries through his audio, video and life training programs.
- He created the #1 personal and professional development program of all time, and more than 4 million people have attended his live seminars.
- He has been honored by Accenture as one of the “Top 50 Business Intellectuals in the World,” by Harvard Business Press as one of the “Top 200 Business Gurus,” and by American Express as one of the “Top Six Business Leaders in the World” to coach its entrepreneurial clients.
- Fortune Magazine’s cover article named him the “CEO Whisperer,” and he has been named in the top 50 of Worth Magazine’s 100 most powerful people in global finance for two consecutive years.
- The Tony Robbins team is an active philanthropist: Through his partnership with Feeding America, he has provided over 200 million meals to those in need in the last two years, and he is on track to provide a billion meals by 2025.
- He has also initiated programs in more than 1,500 schools, 700 prisons and 50,000 service organizations and shelters.
- He provides fresh water to 100,000 people a day in India to prevent waterborne diseases, which the #1 killer of children in that country.
Free tickets are available for pick up at the Rick Case Arena management office.