Happy March, Sharks!
We are Marching into a great month of programs for you at the Tampa Bay Regional Campus:
Sharks With A Purpose (SWAP) Meeting
Have you thought about joining a NSU club? Do you want to make a difference in your community? SWAP is a community service club on other NSU campuses and has now come to our Tampa campus! Join other like-minded NSU students and community members raising awareness and networking while having a practical and meaningful volunteer experience!
Contact Dana for questions.
Thursday, March 14, 2019
“A Day in the Life of a Sonographer”
Noon and 5:30 p.m.
- Does your heart skip a beat when thinking about helping others? Find out how you can gain a competitive advantage in your career, your community, and your life. Take part in an interactive discussion on what it is really like to work in the exciting, heart racing, and challenging, yet rewarding, profession of cardiovascular sonography with a real sonographer.
- RSVPs required – please visit: “A Day in the Life of a Sonographer” Event RSVP
Recruit a Shark Day
3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Looking for a job? NSU’s Recruit a Shark Day will be held on March 14th at the Ft. Lauderdale Campus.
- If you cannot travel to this event, don’t worry – you can also participate and connect with employers by e-mailing your resume to Emilio Lorenzo, Associate Director of Employer Relations, via email@example.com.
Monday, March 18, 2019
Librarian Appointments & Shark Snacks
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Need some one-on-one advice or support from a Librarian? Sarena Hicks, Reference/Outreach Librarian, Alvin Sherman Library will be in Tampa to help you with research, resources, and more!
- E-mail SaTampa@nova.edu to arrange an appointment anytime between 5pm – 8pm, or simply stop by Room 2011.
Dine & Learn: APA Format and Library Resources
- Presented by Sarena Hicks, Reference/Outreach Librarian, Alvin Sherman Library
- Need help with your APA Style or needing some research tips?
- Lunch will be provided
- Please RSVP to SaTampa@nova.edu
Thursday, March 21, 2019
NSU Night Out: Splitsville Bowling
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- 5 rented lanes for NSU students
- 2 hours of unlimited bowl + shoe rental
- Food buffet including Macho nachos, chicken tenders, short rib flatbread, and southern house salad.
- Students $5
- Guests $10
- RSVP required – please register here: NSU Night Out: Splitsville Bowling
Thursday, March 28, 2019
Student Physical Therapy Association (SPTA) Puerto Rico Fundraiser Lunch
- Come support the Physical Therapy program as they prepare for their upcoming Puerto Rico mission trip.
- $7 per plate
- Lunch provided by Qdoba
- Please visit this website to RSVP before next Wednesday, March 27 (login using your NSU credentials)
- RSVP HERE – SPTA Puerto Rico Fundraiser Lunch – March 28
Friday, March 29, 2019
President’s Town Hall Meeting
- NSU’s President, Dr. George L. Hanbury II will be coming to the NSU Tampa Bay Regional Campus to meet with YOU!
- Please visit this website for more information, and/or to submit a question in advance: President’s Town Hall Meeting.
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, April 13, 2019
NSU Regional Campuses – Universal Studios Orlando Adventure
Tickets will go on sale in March