With warm water and calm seas, Summertime is the official dive season in South Florida. This summer, the Nova Southeastern University Academic Diving Program (NSUADP) is offering all levels of scuba courses for students, faculty, staff and the general public. Here are just some of the courses offered:
- Scuba Refresher – This course is for certified divers that have not been diving in a while and would like to refresh their diving skills.
- Freediving – This course is perfect for those wanting to improve their snorkeling, skin diving and freediving skills and safety.
- Open Water Diver – This is the beginner scuba certification course for those wishing to become certified scuba divers.
- Advanced Open Water Diver – In this course divers experience diving specialty areas of wreck diving, night diving, deep diving, underwater navigation and search and recovery.
- Rescue Diver – Divers who want to advance into scuba leadership or who have an interest in helping other divers will benefit from this course.
- Divemaster – This course is also an internship as individuals work alongside instructors in real scuba training courses.
Registration is now open for all Summer courses. For more information on any course please contact Tec Clark, Assistant Director for Scuba Instruction and Development at email@example.com or (954) 262-7042.