With warm water and calm seas, summertime is the official dive season in South Florida. This summer, the Nova Southeastern University Academic Diving Program (NSUADP) is offering all levels of scuba courses for students, faculty, staff and the general public.
- Open Water Diver Term 1—May 11, 2015
- Open Water Diver Term 2 —June 23, 2015
- Advanced Open Water Diver— May 28, 2015
- CPR/First Aid—June 29, 2015
- Rescue Diver—July 1, 2015
- Oxygen Provider— July 6, 2015
- Freediver Level 1—June 27, 2015
- Nitrox Diver Term 1 —June 22, 2015
- Nitrox Diver Term 2 —July 20, 2015
For more details contact Tec Clark, Associate Director for Aquatics and Scuba Diving at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (954) 262-7042.