Find out the WHAT, WHY and HOW to be a successful Sophomore Student on March 8 and 9, 2016 from noon to 1:00 p.m. at the Don Taft University Center, Spine.
At this informational summit, meet teams from the following offices:
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Center
- Office of Undergraduate Student Success
- Office of International Students and Scholars
- Tutoring and Testing Center
- Career Development
- Office of Student Activities
- Office of Student Leadership and Civic Engagement
They will be providing you not only information about available resources and opportunities, but a better understanding of WHAT you should know and apply, WHY it is important to set these goals during you sophomore year, and HOW to bring them to fruition.
For more information, please contact Sherla Cruz de Benoit at email@example.com.