S.O.S.—Sharks on the Scene is a program offering students exclusive discounted tickets, to some of the largest events South Florida has to offer.
This April, S.O.S. is excited to take a trip to Washington D.C.! Below are the other events for this month:
Sunday, April 3
- Snorkeling with Sea Experience (in conjunction with RecWell Outdoor Adventures)
- NSU Shark Shuttle Pick Up Time: 8:30 a.m.
- Ticket Price: $15 (includes snorkeling equipment, transportation and lunch)
Saturday, April 16
- Paddle Boarding, Beach Day at BG Whiskey Creek Hideout
(in conjunction with RecWell Outdoor Adventures)
- NSU Shark Shuttle Pick Up Time: Noon
- Ticket Price: $15 (includes equipment, transportation and lunch)
*For events in conjunction with RecWell Outdoor Adventures
Please contact (954) 262-7301 for ticket sales and more information.
Friday, April 15– Sunday, April 17
Washington D.C. Trip
Ticket Price: $300 (includes a ticket to the National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade, a 48 hour ticket to the Big Bus Tour, which includes stops at popular attractions such as The White House, The Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, Lincoln Memorial etc., 2 nights at The Hyatt Regency Washington Hotel on Capitol Hill, 4 meals, a round trip flight and shuttle transportation)
Tickets go on sale Monday, March 28, at noon.
- Tickets available to NSU students only.
- Limited tickets available on a first come, first served basis.
- All tickets will be sold in the Office of Student Activities, located in the Don Taft University Center.
- Must present NSU SharkCard to purchase tickets.
- No phone, email orders, or ticket reservations.
- All attendees must ride in the transportation provided by S.O.S. events.
For more information, please call (954) 262-7494 or email email@example.com.