After listening to feedback from NSU students and other riders, we have re- structured our shark shuttle routes with the goal of delivering faster and more efficient services.
Starting September 1, our new stop locations are the following:
- Rolling Hills – A
- Rolling Hills – C
- Administrative Service Building
- University Park Plaza – South
- Terry Administration Building (Health Professions)
- Alvin Sherman Library, Research , and information technology center – North Circle
- Shepard Board Law Center (Leo Goodwin SR. Hall)
- Horvitz Administration Building
- Don Taft University Center / Rosenthal Student center
- The Commons Residence Hall
For further details see individual route schedules.
- The Driving force behind our shark shuttle system is our Nextbus real – time travel prediction system.
- The system features
- Actual arrival information via phone call, smart phone , LED Screens, LCD TV screens.
- Alerts via your computer or hand held device.
- Access real – time maps of Nextbus system that show actual vehicle locations.
- Access thru Ishark APP.
- Website : WWW.Nova.edu/Nextbus
Hours of operation
- Mon – Sunday
- 6:00 AM – 12:30 AM
- Phone – Dispatch office – 954-262-8871 – public safety – 954-262-8999
- Air Conditioned , wheel chair accessible
- Free service
- Buses equipped with onboard video and voice monitoring.