Do you enjoy working with computers and technology? Are you looking for a job on-campus where you can connect with faculty?
Do you have a passion for helping your peers on their academic journey?
Room Sharks is a new leadership position beginning Fall 2020. Applications will be available on Job X on Friday, July 17, 2020.
- B107 – Room Shark
- B108 – Senior Room Shark Position Number
Must be eligible for Federal Work Study
Qualifications for Position:
- Tech Saavy
- Room Sharks should be familiar with NSU’s technology systems, such as Zoom, Canvas, and Microsoft Office
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- In addition to faculty support, Room Sharks will also connect with their peers in the classroom. Room Sharks will present to the class, maintain a GroupMe chat, and build relationships with their peers to aid in their success at NSU.
- Problem Solver
- From technology support to questions about campus, Room Sharks will use their training and knowledge to be a resource for success.
For more information, call (954) 262-8350 or visit nova.edu/tutoring-testing/become-a-room-shark.