Along Florida’s coast, from West Palm Beach to the Florida Keys, lies the third largest barrier reef system in the world. Fort Lauderdale is especially known for great shore diving and wreck diving, especially with over two dozen sunken vessels off shore. Combine that with year-round warm water and easy access to the Caribbean, and you can see why scuba diving is one of the most popular recreational activities in South Florida.
The NSU Academic Diving Program offers scuba training to students, faculty, staff and the general public at the prestigious Nova Southeastern University Aquatic Complex.
Courses taught at the NSU Academic Diving Program are unlike others. Here are qualities that give the NSU Recreational Diving Program courses such distinction:
- Taught in a world-class aquatic facility ON CAMPUS
- Multiple sections allows you CONVENIENT SCHEDULING
- MORE POOL AND ACADEMIC TRAINING than most lessons in South Florida
- AFFORDABLE student, faculty, staff and general public pricing
- Highly credentialed, EXPERT DIVING INSTRUCTORS