February is going to be over before we know it. Here are a few of the events for this month, but keep an eye out for more events to be added!
- You know them and you love them.
- Wednesdays starting at 8:30 a.m., while supplies last!
- Nex Fruit Friday is Friday, February 15 and March 2
- Beginning around 8:00 a.m., while supplies last!
Sweets for my Sweet!
- Stop by the lobby for a Valentine’s Day treat and take a valentine’s card for someone special!
- Thursday, February 14 from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Dine and Learn: Cultural Competency in Healthcare
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Room 449
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for lunch!
- If you are an online student or unable to physically attend, and would like to view the presentation, please take a moment to register at the following link:
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.
- Session will be presented by Dr. Sabrina Robinson, Ph.D, MPH, MS, APRN, FNP-BC – Assistant Professor of the APRN Program
- This workshop is intended to help attendees develop a sense of cultural awareness and apply this to their practice in healthcare or other service-related professions.
- Friday, February 22, 2019 7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Tickets are limitied: Students: $5 and Guests are $10 (max 1 guest per student)
- Stop by the Student Affairs Office, Room 247 to purchase your tickets. (Cash or Check only)
- If you are a local online student and would like to attend, send an email to email@example.com.