All student email will be transitioned to the Live@edu system using the following timetable:
* January 22 – Fischler School of Education, Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship
* January 29 – All other NSU schools including ; Health Professions Division, Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Criminal Justice Institute, Oceanographic Center, Shepard Broad Law Center, Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences, Center for Psychological Studies.
You must activate your new email account in order to avoid any email disruption.
Remember – all future official messages from the university will be delivered only to your new NSU email account — INCLUDING YOUR GRADES AND FINANCIAL AID NOTIFICATIONS. You must migrate now to be able to receive continued email from the university and be prepared for the new semester.
You will be able to set up email forwarding and move existing email messages from your current inbox to your new inbox if you act before the deadline.
Avoid email disruption:
- Go to this link: http://www.nova.edu/movetolive
- Review the instructions on the page and click the “I’m READY!” button at the bottom to begin the migration process.
- Follow the guided set-up.
(Remember: your Windows Live ID is your username and full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your new email system will provide you with better email features and several additional services:
Outlook Live – A 10 GB email mailbox, calendar sharing, instant messaging
- Office Web Apps – Online Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Windows Live Skydrive – 25 GB of online disk storage
- Secure access via the web or mobile devices 24/7
It is imperative you migrate now.
Should you require help, you can get assistance as follows:
- FAQ page for the most commonly asked questions
- The NSU Help Desk at (954) 262-4357 or 800-541-6682xt.24357
- Links to Microsoft’s Self-Help files for Live@edu.
Information Technology Systems and Services
Nova Southeastern University