NSU’s Criminal Law Society with The American Bar Association will present “BLUEPRINT FOR CHANGE” on Friday, October 8th from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. at the Law Center in the large lecture hall.
Featured speakers are:
- The Honorable Judge Elijah H. Williams , Circuit Court Judge for the 17th Judicial Circuit
- Dr. Michael P. Brannon , Co-Director of the Institute for Behavioral Sciences and the Law
- Michael J. Dale, Esq. Professor of Law at Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad Law Center
- Chris Gowen, Esq., ABA Staff Attorney and Head of the Collateral Consequences Project
- Maria M. Schneider, Esq., Assistant State Attorney for the 17th Judicial Circuit, Broward County
- Gordon H. Weekes Jr., Esq., Chief Assistant Public Defender, Juvenile Division 17th Judicial Circuit
Attorneys may earn 3.5 CLE credits. For more information, please contact WENDY BORREGO at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (786) 546-9370.