NSU Campus Recreation is pleased to announce the launch of NSU Aquatics—a new swimming program for children and adults of all ages.
NSU Aquatics is a certified club with USA Swimming that offers a variety instructional opportunities for children and adults:
- Swim Club produces great swimmers and instills solid values like hard work, self-respect, personal responsibility, time management, and sportsmanship.
- Masters Swimming offers a competitive swim schedule, inclusive of meets, for adults age 18 and older. It can also supplement your regular fitness routine.
- Swim Lessons instill survival skills and offer the chance for one-on-one or group instruction for children age 6 months and older.
- Swim Camp is designed for swimmers of all abilities and ages. Campers train at NSU’s 8-lane, 50-meter pool, with an adjacent 7-lane diving well.
Masters Swimming is now offering discounted rates for NSU students, faculty and staff members:
- $25/month for NSU students
- $40/month for NSU faculty and staff
All NSU Aquatics programs begin the week of September 1.
Club activities are directed by Hollie Bonewit-Cron. Hollie is an accomplished collegiate head coach, who has trained swimmers at an Olympic level. To register for a swimming program or to learn more about NSU Aquatics, please call (954) 465-7925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit www.nova.edu/NSUaquatics.