The NSU Academic Diving Program offers scuba training to students, faculty, staff and the general public at the prestigious Nova Southeastern University Aquatic Complex.
The NSU Academic Diving Program are unlike others. They are taught in a world-class aquatic facility on campus. Its multiple offerings allow you to select a class that works for your schedule.
Fall 2016 Classes:
FREE Discover Scuba
- August 25: One session, 6:00–9:00 p.m. (Times to be confirmed)
- September 16: One session, 6:00–9:00 p.m. (Times to be confirmed)
- September 2: One session, 6:00–9:00 p.m. (Times to be confirmed)
Open Water Diver
- August 29: Meets Monday and Wednesday nights for six weeks from 8:00–10:00 p.m. Dives on October 8 and 9.
- October 18: Meets Tuesday and Thursday nights for six weeks from 8:00–10:00 p.m. Dives on December 3 and 4.
Advanced Open Water Diver
- September 15 : Meets on three Thursday nights from 6:00–10:00 p.m. Dives on September 24, 25 and October 1.
Enriched Air Nitrox
- October 6: One session, 6:00–10:00 p.m. Dives optional.
- November 9: One session, 6:00–10:00 p.m. Dives optional.
- September 6: Meets for one Tuesday and one Thursday night (times to be confirmed) and one pool session (times to be confirmed).
DAN Basic Life Support/CPR
- October 17: One session, 6:00–10:00 p.m.
DAN Oxygen Provider
- October 24: One session, 6:00–10:00 p.m.
- October 19: Meets on three Wednesday nights from 6:00–10:00 p.m. Dives on November 5 and 6.
- August 22: Theory sessions on Mondays from 3:00–4:30 p.m. Practicum scheduled individually.
For more information, please contact Tec Clark, Associate Director of Aquatics and Scuba Diving at (954) 262-7042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.