We can’t wait to welcome you back to the Martin and Gail Press HPD Library this fall.
Or if this is your first semester at NSU, we hope you’ll take full advantage of all the library has to offer both in-person and virtually.
We are re-opening our physical building on Monday, July 20, 2020.
In order to keep all students and employees safe, we’ve instituted several new procedures and policies that you should be aware of before your first visit:
- Face coverings are required 100% of the time within the library, no exceptions.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the building.
- We ask that you maintain social distancing and follow the published NSU guidelines for staying safe while on campus.
- All library study rooms will be available for use as single-person study spaces.
- Only the three largest rooms will be used for two occupants.
- Stop by the Front Desk to request a key for 3 hours of room access.
- Library Staff will disinfect the rooms after each use.
- Upon entering the library, you must visit the Front Desk for a colored laminate card.
- Each open area corresponds has a designated color.
- Match the card color to the open area color.
- Find a spot in your designated area.
- The library will operate at limited capacity, so once the study room keys and open study cards are all given out, further entry will be restricted.
- All library seating is pre-arranged at 6 foot intervals to maintain social distancing.
- Follow the arrows to the printing lab (right of main entrance).
- Four new printers are in each corner.
- Stand on the markers in front of the printers to maintain social distancing.
- No seating available in printing lab.
- Print and study on!
We know this will be a new experience for you, but with everyone’s cooperation we can ensure the library remains a vital part of your educational
For more information, contact (954)262-3106, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visir nova.edu/hpdlibrary.