Bereavement Support Group for Young Adults:
Lift from Loss, a division of the Children’s Bereavement Center (CBC) and Nova Southeastern University have joined together to provide bereavement support to young adults who have experienced the loss of a loved one.
- Meetings are Wednesday evenings
- Groups are from 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- This group is facilitated by grief professionals
- Attending group is FREE
The CBC’s Healthful Grieving Model:
- Grieving is a normal. natural, and individualized process
- People have the ability to heal at their won pace, in their own unique way
- A caring, accepting environment greatly enhances the healing process
- The camaraderie among grieving individuals pays a vital role in the healing
- The group experience helps participants regain a sense of control, hope, and empowerment
To register, cotnact Kathy Kramer, CBC Program Director at (305) 668-4902 or email@example.com.
For more information, visit www.liftfromloss.org.