Do you want to share your scholarly research with the world? Come join us for a day of learning about academic publishing from the publishers and editors themselves and faculty.
You will not want to miss this opportunity to meet editors and reps from publishing houses including Emerald, Taylor & Francis, Elsevier, IEEE, SAGE, and more.
- Learn how to publish your scientific research
- Get your technical book published
- Find out how to repurpose your thesis or dissertation for publishing
- Find out the evolution of scholarly publishing
- Learn how to write a compelling book proposal
- Look at options in becoming a peer reviewer
- Find out about the tools that direct you to the right publisher
- Get advice from your colleagues who share what they’ve learned in the process
- Network with your colleagues and other academics in our community
Registration is required and can be done through http://lib.nova.edu/powerpub. You can attend in person, online or request recordings—all done through the link above. Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be served. This event is open to NSU faculty, staff, students, alumni and the public.