All current NSU students only.
- Your entry must be submitted through the submission form only.
- Your entry cannot contain any profanity and/or any offensive language/words.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed; however, please submit each entry separately.
Submit a name HERE.
Five (5) finalists will be selected by the contest review committee.
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive a free on-campus meal plan for the Winter 2019 semester valued at $1,495 if the student winner is taking classes at the NSU’s Fort Lauderdale/Davie campus. If the winner is taking classes at one of the NSU regional campuses or online, the student winner will receive a $500 gift card instead.*
- Each of the remaining four (4) finalists will receive $50 gift card.
- All five winners will be recognized in the student e-newsletter, SharkFINS, and campus newspaper, The Current.
* a free on-campus meal plan for the Winter 2019 semester is sponsored by the NSU’s Office of Business Services.
Now through 11:59 p.m. of Saturday, September 15, 2018. Winners will be announced on October 1, 2018.
General Terms and Conditions
- Each individual agrees that NSU, its respective affiliates, and its employees shall not be responsible or liable for damages or losses of any kind arising as result from entry in this contest, acceptance or use of a prize or any other matter related to the contest, including, without limitation, claims based on property damage, personal injury and/or death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- By entering contest, each individual agrees to abide by and are bound by all decisions from the contest review committee relating to the determination winners.
- Upon submission of the entries, the individual agrees that NSU may use their name and/or picture in announcing the finalists and winner of the contest and that NSU owns the rights of the winning name and may use in any way deemed necessary.
- All finalists will be contacted via NSU email only.
For questions, please contact us here.