Coral Crisis: Issues and Response Webinar
NSU’s Halmos College of Natural Sciences and Oceanography invites you to take part in a webinar!
Monday, November 18, 2019
1:oo p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Click here for Webinar Link
Participants will include:
- Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet, Ph.D., U.S. Navy (ret), Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere/Deputy NOAA Administrator
- Distinguished Professor Terry Hughes, Ph.D. who is the Director of the Australian Research Council’s Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies, headquartered at James Cook University in Queensland
- Stephen O’Brien, Ph.D ., National Academy of Sciences member and NSU faculty research scientist
- Jennifer Koss , director of NOAA’s Coral Reef Conservation Program
- Joanna Walczak , Southeast Regional Administrator at Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Bernhard Riegl, Ph.D., Professor at NSU