Stay fit this summer! Campus Recreation is offering new classes for you to try.
- Try the “Stretch and Foam Roller” Fusion class: Come repair, recover, and reward yourself with the magic of the foam roller in this quick 30 minute stretch, relaxation, yoga, and foam roll fusion class.
- Check out the new Wednesday lunch time “Tabata and foam roll” Fusion class: This 45 minute total body workout, offers a new concept to functional training with an additional recovery component. The first 30 minutes focuses on “tabata” style time-based cardio and strength intervals fused with a 15 minute recovery session using the foam roller, refreshing stretches, and invigorating yoga poses.
- Join one of our Aqua Boot Camp classes: Think water aerobics isn’t a fitness challenge? With simple water dumbbells and the resistance of the water, this hour-packed workout is sure to leave you feeling refreshed and energized. Enhance your workout and step up to the challenge with water! (No swimming experience required. Head is never submerged; t-shirts and gym shorts may be worn over suit. Class cancelled when raining.)
- Spin on Thursday nights: Spin Express has a new timeslot—Thursdays at 8 p.m.
- Don’t forget to check out our weekend group fitness schedule lineup.
A full listing of the new group exercise schedule can be viewed at www.rec.nova.edu/fitness/forms/group-x-schedule-summer-ii.pdf.
Read the class descriptions at www.rec.nova.edu/forms/groupx_schedule_summer.pdf.
For more information, contact NSU RecPlex at (954) 262-7301 or email@example.com.