Hiring for the 2019-2020 academic year for Admissions Ambassadors has commenced. Applications will soon be open on OrgSync and remain open until: February 1, 2019. Interviews will happen from January until March.
Information Sessions will be held in Horvitz Administration Building, Room 114B at noon on:
- January 14, 2019
- January 16, 2019
- January 18, 2019
- January 21, 2019
- January 23, 2019
- January 25, 2019
- January 30, 2019
- February 1, 2019
- February 4, 2019
- February 6, 2019
You must attend one session to be considered for the position.
- Partial room/board scholarship
- Bi-weekly stipend
- Make an impact on future Sharks
- Networking opportunities
What NSU Admission Ambassadors do:
- Conduct daily campus tours
- Build connections with prospective students and families
- Be a high school counselor visit guide
- Host students overnight for Shark Preview
- Communicate with NSU departments and faculty
For more information, please contact Spencer Wagner.